Professional cleaning and restoration services to meet your requirements. From basic water rinses to full paint-protective details, Premier have the solution to make your vehicle shine.
Is your vehicle suffering from dull paint? Light scratches? Stubborn swirl marks?
Our full external MOP package can restore your panels back to their original, glossy factory finish without the need for painting.
The Full MOP Package: The vehicle is given a gentle basic wash to remove loose organic material followed by a chemical wash to remove stubborn debris such as tar and road-salts. All external panels are then clayed for a thorough clean in preparation for the MOP.
1. A coarse compound is applied to the vehicle’s panels to remove blemishes and light scratches.
2. A fine compound then removes haze and swirl marks from the paint.
3. Application of the anti-hologram creates a streak-free, glassy finish with a mirror-like shine.
Finally, a protective wax is applied to all treated panels to seal the paint and to ensure long-lasting gloss retention.
The MOP package also comes with a complimentary interior valet.
Save money on replacing your expensive headlamps. Our restoration service is perfect for headlamps which:
• Are faded/dull or yellowing
• Have failed MOT testing due to lack of light
• Are down on light performance/intensity
While many body-shops offer a lamp refurbishment service, the majority of these will be undertaken using a simple polishing technique which is ineffective in the long-term. This is because the issue lies with the UV protective clearcoat on the lamp rather than the lens itself.
Here at Premier we completely restore your headlamp and replace the UV clearcoat meaning that your lights look and perform as good as new.
On average, UK commuters spend 10 hours per week inside their vehicles. With all this use it’s no wonder that vehicle interiors become worn and dirty. We offer several professional solutions for a flawless interior:
• From basic vacuums to steam-cleaned and shampooed seats, Premier have varying levels of interior valet treatments to meet your needs.
• Carpet restoration including steam cleaning, colour dyeing and odour removal.
• Leather restoration to refresh tired and dull leather seats.
Our skilled technicians have an exacting eye for detail which is why Premier are regularly commissioned to undertake thorough vehicle appraisals.
Whether you require a previous post-repair inspection for dispute resolution or a fully detailed corrosion or collision report we can help.
We provide highly comprehensive and non-biased reports with detailed supporting images to help you get the answers you need.
Premier supply and professionally fit a wide-range of vehicle accessories including: